About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 30 August 2010

I'm in a ratrace but I don't think it is a race since I don't seem to be running :P

I haven't been writing much since I moved to Wellington because everything has been "full on" and for those of you unfamilar with the language of the locals. In New Zealand, that means hectic or intense. I have been working intensely in order to submit an application for Permanent Residence in New Zealand. The fees are crazy expensive, NZD$1200,I could buy a used car with that amount of money here....I've been looking to get a license first lol. I have been saving up for a trip to Fiji as well...so much going on and yet I feel like I'm getting nowhere. I have had a quiet day at work so I decided to take the time to bring my creative side back to the fore,I have learned that pressure inhibits creativity. If you want to be as creative as possible, you must NOT have a deadline. Don't get me wrong, I am all for getting things done on time but if you want things done quickly,you shouldn't expect results of a higher quality, there is always a compromise somewhere.

I've been pretty busy but I want to share my second zoo experience here in Wellington.I have to get permission to write about this beautiful stranger first though....I will post this as "my wellington zooper experience" I still managed to add a second blog to my list of blogs but I haven't shared it publicly yet. I've set it up mainly to research some advanced techniques to hug people....yes HUGS :P

Anyone can access it on
http://advancedhuggingtechniques.blogspot.com/

Hope you all have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment