About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 13 March 2010

"This time baby...I'll be bullet....proof!"

I finished work late on Saturday night.I keep wanting to stay on at work longer for some reason.Jim who works night shift on Saturdays with me had to tell me to go home.lol he said...we had the same argument last week...I then had to stick around for another hour coz there wouldn't be a bus until 11.50pm.I went to the bus stop...and this time,I managed to resist the urge to talk to strangers at the bus stop....lol my cousin calls it "bus stop syndrome"...so,I decided to go across the road and take some money out to get something to eat.I was worried that someone would mug me or something so I had caught a glimpse of a figure approaching me from my side...I got a pleasant surprise when it was a woman in heels with gorgeous
blonde hair and pretty blue eyes behind a bright pink opera type mask staring at me she said.I am so sorry but I would like to ask you for your ATM bill (I always thought that thing that comes out after you take out your cash was known universally as an ATM receipt...but then again,I am in New Zealand) I just stared her in a "are you crazy?woman?" kind of way but from where I was standing,she definitely had nothing to be sorry about lol...I was soon asking what all this racket was about.she politely explained that it is called a scavenger hunt part of a Radio Promotion called ZM's Single Girls Scavenger Hunt."ZM's Single Girls Scavenger Hunt ->Wedding gowns are not encouraged... but corsets, lingerie, or ANYTHING lacey is sweet :)

There's $4,000 CASH up for grabs for the winning teams in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch!"

Hmm...worth getting all laced up and asking strangers for their ATM Receipts...lol I would say :P while I was just being a joker and acting clueless..and dumb like I had no idea what was going on (I'd heard about this from a workmate the day before...but I wanted to be cruel for once lol) Her friend (what a friend indeed!) quickly came to her defence and said: This is a list here,just so you can see it is all legit,they were 4 of them in total..the leggy blonde seemed to be the leader of the pack hehe...she was hot :P okk....I admit I was dazzled by the almost perfect combination of lace and legs and the mask did give her an aura of mystery ;) I gave her my ATM receipt because I was feeling bulletproof on this particular night....I wasn't broke lol...She said "I don't even have to look at it" being a guy,you'd worry if a woman said this to you in another context lol...I was thinking,go ahead I have money this time lol but she had left me temporarily speechless at this point....the girls were all talking amongst themselves...eyeballing me lol the leader of their scavenger pack signaled for them to move out by saying...thank you so much for helping me out or something like that and she said enjoy your evening...with a huge smile of satisfaction on her face...wasn't sure if that was from checking off on her list or...uhm..something else...as they walked away...I could just hear the laughter LOL! CRAAAYYYZZZAAAY! so much for NOT talking to strangers at the bus stop :P

I had an AWESOME week...killer weekend so...I've been listening to La Roux. Love her song "bulletproof" and "I'm going in for the kill" is it me or is there really something sexy about bullets and killing people? lol

Here are some pics I took over the weekend...enjoy :)



My nails were getting too long...I noticed that I have girly looking hands when my nails are long :P
The Dutch Shop in Petone, this place is so Euro....pretty cool! What have windmills got to do with the Dutch?
This is the kitchen where I currently live...I cooked chicken stir fry for my family here...they loved it...compliments to the cook (I don't expect any kisses yet lol)I may know how to cook but I still love to get Mac Dee's :) lol by far,this is what I want to use in order to keep my weight at normal levels. I read somewhere that calorie counts for meals at the "M" is really high..read the nutrition info and seems to confirm this.

No comments:

Post a Comment