About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 3 March 2010

My Facebook Suicide Note*


MY FACEBOOK SUICIDE NOTE*

So my journey is about to be cut short,
A few more clicks and my online existence is not,
A few more tears as I look back,
At the few years since I added my first contact.

I try to find a suitable stateus status,
Hopefully it's one without errors
I would like to say "goodbye world"
Since the begining of code is "hello world"

There are many friends I stand to lose along the way,
but I know I'll see them in REAL life some day,
A few enemies I've added as friends,
But they're the ones I hope not to see again.

There were random people I never knew,
But being a nice guy..accept was all I'd do!
Then there were hearts and drinks and farms,
"Gosh,they're turning us all into facebook bums!"

I wonder what life will be like without facebook
But I realize all I have to do is logout and LOOK :)
People tell me to get a life
but what I would prefer to get is a good wife
In reply I sometimes say get some bookface
You can never win the friends race
Too many friends to track and trace
What matters is not the quantity of your friends
but the quality that matters when your account ends!

So here I am staring at the deactivate button,
Seriously "I'm really gonna do it come on!"
I look back one last time with a tear in my eye
I don't wana live my life on facebook I just wanna die*!


Posted by Fila Kaboom (Suicidal) Paulo.
copyright imawip.blogspot.com


##Please be advised that the following is only a poetic expression of my feelings and the conflict inside me as to whether I really need to be on facebook or not.This does not in anyway mean that I am suicidal (well that is up to you to decide :P) I love my life and I treasure it as a gift from God.Please don't kill yourself after reading this...try to GET a REAL life instead :P ##


* ANY REFERENCES TO FACEBOOK SUICIDE AND DEATH AS MENTIONED HERE ONLY REFERS TO DEACTIVATING A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

I posted this on my facebook...but I'm still considering my facebook suicide :P

No comments:

Post a Comment