About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Light at the end of the fibre optic cable

I finally got an interview with Actrix Networks, an ISP down in Wellington.My uncle came by my new home to pick me up, now I am in Te Awamutu, a small town close to Hamilton.I love the change in scenery, the concrete cityscape I am used to seeing has been replaced with beautiful hillsides and valleys....this is Waikato District! The place is full of farm land with most of New Zealand's farmers residing in the region and mostly sheep and dairy...I love the smell of green.....I am flying to Wellington from Auckland airport so I have to get up early tomorrow.

I received a message from the manager of operations in Actrix stating that attending the interview may not mean that I will get the job but I still wish to try anyway.

I am going with a positive attitude and a supersmile :D lol hoping to bring some personality to this helpdesk position and put some cash in my pocket too....I have a passion for people and computers and I just hope that those qualities will shine through tomorrow.

Thanks to all my friends and family for their support and of cos I thank God for blessing me with all my talents :)

I took a few pics on my phone today....enjoy :)

I saw this beautiful rainbow.....hadn't seen one since the one on the train...I'm sure its on a previous post.

The neighbors down the road.....they don't take time to stop and see the colors....
I loved the fact that I could still see the sun shining through the clouds...unfortunately I can't take better pics coz I sold my digital camera.
This was taken at a Vet Clinic or something like that....for animals and pets...pet shop I think...

GODZILLA IS ALIVE!!! RUNNNNNN! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment